Tuesday, July 22, 2008

7/22/08 BIAM

Moving along... I revisited the Kindergarten moms and here is what is going on there today.

Remember my cynical main character does have an eye opening moment soon....

We played out the rest of the time in the play group in Kim’s front room having lunch on the floor and letting the kids get tired. She never seemed to mind all the chaos and the clean up afterward. This business every week would drive me crazy. We ate our packed lunches and continued to cat about our kids and their little daily accomplishments and the current books we are able to look at. No seems to ever really read them, or have the time to remember what they read. I personally would rather spend my time reading than sitting here listening to them complain about their lack of time. I look forward to my afternoons after play group. The time after the play group chaos is so very blissful and I rush home to have the stillness.

No comments: