Monday, July 21, 2008

7/21/08 BIAM

A very rough draft of today's raw writing...


I turned to take a look around as I stepped away from her the kitchen began to disappear. I ran back hoping to stop her from leaving. Her voice had already drifted away and the canister dropped to the floor.
Walking through the house it disappears around me, I step from one room to the next and it vanishes behind me. The upstairs had already dissolved and the blue sky let in light. I walked on and through the wall and turn to close the door. Darkness came with the door and I stand in the blackness of night. It is in the darkness that I hear sweet melody, echoing all around me.
“Dance with me tonight
It may only come once in a life time
These memories are young and growing
To laugh, to cry, to wonder why
This keeps our memories flowing
Just dance with me tonight.”
The song repeats and softens to bare whisper and send chills trough me as the words tickle in my ears. This is a song so personal that I could only have been written for me.

No comments: