Monday, August 25, 2008

Still to little time with too much to do

So I did complete 1,200 words today, had a play date for my girls and swam 1,000 meters, helped get Alex off to work, did house chores and I feel like i did nothing!

Why is it that I rush around doing busy things and never accomplishing anything. I have a to do list that grows longer and longer, organized very well, it should not take much for me to complete the list, yet i spend my time otherwise. I have too little time with too much to do. Stated simply and complexly.

So, why with the technology we have do we fill our time with busy work and never stop, do it simply and feel complete?

Instead I choose to make it difficult and try to finish my goal to have 28,000 or so words written. haha that would be 3,632 words a day for the next 5 days. Simple is not going to happen this week.....

1 comment:

Kim N said...

That sounds like a VERY productive day to me! My kids had so much fun and that was very nice of you to take all three of them. They love you guys.

I can't wait to read more of your book!