Monday, August 11, 2008

Finding my balance

With everything I am trying to do it can be hard to find a balance.

I am training for my first triathlon, getting a new job, raising my children and trying to find time for my passion - writing.

So, my book has evolved. I now have aspects in each of my books about what is going on in my life.

In one book the girl is an avid runner and starting a new life in a town unknown to her - hummmm sound familar?
In the other book my characters are mom's just getting by their own cynical way.

Maybe with the two i will have my full therapy.

1 comment:

Kim N said...

I think a lot of life is finding that balance and I fear I am failing miserably.

I didn't know you were starting a new job! I would love to hear about it.

If it makes you feel any better I think you are amazing. You run circles around me.